There are many options and variables to consider when exploring braces for yourself or your child. The best way to get clear answers is to see one of our dentists for a free initial consultation.
DENTAL CARE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
At Waterfront Family Dentistry, we provide comprehensive dental care to children and adults. In our relaxed office environment, we take the time to ensure your visit is as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. Our experienced and exceptional staff will help you with all of your dental needs as we personalize your treatment plan to meet your priorities and desires.
We provide a complete range of dental services including restorative and cosmetic dentistry, traditional and Invisalign braces, dental implants, extractions, dentures, a variety of sedation options and prompt emergency care. Our office offers a variety of payment options including financing through CareCredit. We accept most dental insurances and are experienced at working with insurance companies to maximize your benefit.
Waterfront Family Dentistry, in downtown Winona, has it all under one roof.
Waterfront Family Dentistry
50 W. 2nd Street
Winona, MN 55987
With approval of Governor Walz’s Executive Order 20-59, we are open and available to meet your dental needs once again. Please contact us with any scheduling questions.
We understand this has been a challenging time, and we appreciate your loyalty and patience through it. When you return, you will notice additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of all of our patients, staff, and their families. These precautions include:
– Communicating with you beforehand to screen for any symptoms of COVID-19. When you enter our office, you’ll be asked those same questions again, as well as have your temperature taken.
– Asking you to wait in your car until just before your scheduled appointment.
– Having you use hand sanitizer upon entering the office and an antiseptic mouthrinse before receiving dental treatment.
– Eliminating magazines, children’s toys, etc since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
– Managing appointments to allow for social distancing between patients and minimizing time spent in the waiting room or at the reception desk.
We are always available for dental emergencies. Please contact our office at 507.454.1628. We are here to help, especially during this challenging time.